TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT BY SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN SLOVENIA
By incorporating the company in the Republic of Slovenia, non EU-nationals have the opportunity to acquire a work permit and residence permit in Slovenia.
THE PROCESS OF GETTING TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA CONSISTS OF 3 STAGES:
- company establishment
1. Company incorporation (company registration in person or via POA);
2. opening bank account (7,500 EUR deposit);
Duration of the process: company incorporation up to 10 days.
- obtaining a work permit;
Duration of the process: from 2 months to 6 months.
- preparation of documents for getting temporary residence permit and submission
The documents can be submitted at the Slovenian embassy and at the institution of migration in Slovenia personally.
Duration of the process: 2 months.
- copy of passport (signed and legalized / validity min. 18 months);
- visa copy (if documents are submitted in the Republic of Slovenia);
- colour biometric photo with the size of 3.5×4.5 cm;
- non-criminal record from home country (legalized, not older than one month, translated into the Slovenian language);
- a copy of the printout sheet of the personal bank account statement at the bank for the last three months, as proof of sufficient funds of subsistence (265,22 EUR per month / per person);
- accommodation in Slovenia (rented or purchased);
- health insurance;
- documents of locally registered company.
- The company must operate.