TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT BY SETTING UP A LEGAL ENTITY IN POLAND
In accordance with the legislation of the alien status in the Republic of Poland, given the opportunity for the third countries citizens who running business in Poland get temporary residence permit in the Republic of Poland.
THE PROCESS OF GETTING TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT IN THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND CONSISTS OF 3 STAGES:
- Stage one: establishment of a legal entity or purchase of the shares (rights) of the legal entity.
To become a shareholder or participant (it depends on the form of the legal entity), it is necessary to purchase the shares or rights of the legal entity.
There are 2 ways of purchasing shares or rights of the legal entity:
1. by setting up a legal entity (it can be established with Power of Attorney – notarized and legalized);
2. buying the shares or rights of the legal entity.
- Stage 2: implementation of the business.
The legal entity at least during the latest 3 months prior to the alien applying for temporary residence permit in the Republic of Poland must carry out economic-commercial activity. Also, the legal entity must have established 2 full-time working places, where Polish can work.
- Stage three: preparation of the documents for getting the temporary residence permit and submission.
The documents can be submitted at the Polish embassy and at the institution of migration in Poland.
The migration department decision will be made within 45 days.